7th July 2019, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Important dates of Goi Peace Foundation Japan International Essay Contest?

Hi Sir, I want to apply for Goi Peace Foundation Japan International Essay Contest. But I don’t know about it's important dates. Can you please let me know about the important dates of this contest in this year so that I can apply on time? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

9th July 2019, 06:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Goi Peace Foundation Japan International Essay Contest?

Important dates of Goi Peace Foundation Japan International Essay Contest:

Last date for submission of essay entries was 15 June 2019.

Announce of winners on the website - 31 October 2019.

More information is available at;
https://www.goipeace.or.jp/en/work/essay-contest/
9th July 2019, 06:27 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Important dates of Goi Peace Foundation Japan International Essay Contest?

The DeadLine of Goi Peace Foundation Japan International Essay Contest June 15, 2019.

For More details Visit: https://www.goipeace.or.jp/en/work/essay-contest/
10th July 2019, 12:31 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to apply for Goi Peace Foundation Japan International Essay Contest. But I don’t know about it's important dates. Can you please let me know about the important dates of this contest in this year so that I can apply on time? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!
Sorry to say that Deadline already passed for Goi Peace Foundation Japan International Essay Contest 2019. Those who have participate in Goi Peace Foundation Japan International Essay Contest 2019 Winners will be announced on this website on October 31, 2019.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?