7th July 2019, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Goi Peace Foundation Japan International Essay Contest for BTech student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Goi Peace Foundation Japan International Essay Contest of this year. I have completed my 12th and now I have successfully secured admission in BTech course. So, I want to know about the eligibility criteria so that I can apply for this exam.

9th July 2019, 06:09 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Goi Peace Foundation Japan International Essay Contest for BTech student?

Eligibility:---

Students may submit entries individually or in groups under two categories.

Applicants under 14 years of age may apply for ‘Junior Category’ .

Applicants in the age group of 15-25 years may apply under ‘Youth Category’.
9th July 2019, 06:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Goi Peace Foundation Japan International Essay Contest for BTech student?

Eligibility to apply for Goi Peace Foundation Japan International Essay Contest;

This Contest is open for anyone in one of the following age categories:

1). Children (ages up to 14)

2). Youth (ages 15 - 25)

The age limit will be considered on June 15, 2019

Being a BTech student, if you meet the above mentioned age criteria, you can apply for the contest.

You can find details on;
https://www.goipeace.or.jp/en/work/essay-contest/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?