2nd February 2021, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of IIT Kharagpur Advanced Technology Development Centre Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Hi everyone, I came to know about the IIT Kharagpur Advanced Technology Development Centre Junior Research Fellowship right now from one of my friends. I want to know about the important dates of this fellowship programme. Please tell me about the important dates asap.

5th February 2021, 02:52 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of IIT Kharagpur Advanced Technology Development Centre Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Important dates of IIT Kharagpur Advanced Technology Development Centre Junior Research Fellowship 2021:-

Application deadline - 2nd February 2021

Selection procedure:-

Selection will be based on applicant's qualification and experience.

The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of up to INR 31000 per month.
5th February 2021, 06:54 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of IIT Kharagpur Advanced Technology Development Centre Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Important dates of IIT Kharagpur Advanced Technology Development Centre Junior Research Fellowship 2021:-

Application Deadline - February 02, 2021

The selection will be based on applicants qualification and experience.

The selected candidates will receive a consolidated salary of up to INR 31,000 per month.

Official Website:-

www.iitkgp.ac.in
5th February 2021, 10:13 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The important dates of IIT Kharagpur Advanced Technology Development Centre Junior Research Fellowship 2021 was 14th January 2021. However, you can apply for other scholarship programs available for you or can wait for next available opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?