28th August 2019, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Integrated Rural Development Program Himachal Pradesh 2019?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Integrated Rural Development Program Himachal Pradesh. So, I would like to know about the important dates of this scholarship. Can you please let me know about the important dates of this scholarship? Please tell me asap. Thank you!

6th September 2019, 05:08 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Integrated Rural Development Program Himachal Pradesh 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Integrated Rural Development Program Himachal Pradesh. So, I would like to know about the important dates of this scholarship. Can you please let me know about the important dates of this scholarship? Please tell me asap. Thank you!

Important dates of Integrated Rural Development Program, Himachal Pradesh are given below:

Last date to apply – 15th October, 2019

Defective Verification – last date – 15th November, 2019

Institute Verification – last date – 15th November, 2019

The Integrated Rural Development Program is offered by the Government of Himachal Pradesh. Details are available at the website link given https://scholarships.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?