27th March 2019, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program. So, I would like to know about the important dates of this scholarship. Can you please let me know about the important dates of this scholarship? Please tell me asap. Thank you!

31st March 2019, 05:17 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program?

Important dates of Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program are as follows:-
Last date of application - 11th April 2019 (9:30 P.M. Indian Standard Time)

Selection will be made on the basis of a calculated distribution of factors analyzed from the online profile and documents submitted by the applicant are -
Professional Experience (30% weight)
Professional Recommendations (30% weight)
Commitment to home country (30% weight)
Education background (10% weight)
31st March 2019, 09:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program?

Important dates of Joint Japan/ World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program are mentioned below:-

—> Last Date to Apply:- April 11, 2019 (9:30 PM IST)
1st April 2019, 12:41 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program. So, I would like to know about the important dates of this scholarship. Can you please let me know about the important dates of this scholarship? Please tell me asap. Thank you!

The Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program is offered by The World Bank and Government of Japan. Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarships are offered to students from India and other developing nations.

Important dates of Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program are given below:

Last date to apply – 11th April, 2019 (9.30 PM)

Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?