27th March 2019, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program?

Hi friends, I am going to apply for Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program. I have completed my BCom now and just want to know that what are all documents will be required to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the documents asap. Thank you!

31st March 2019, 05:22 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program?

Documents required to apply for Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program are as follows:-
Degree certificate of Bachelor's qualification (or equivalent)
Proof of full-time work experience
Curriculum vitae in English
Unconditional official admission acceptance letter from university
31st March 2019, 09:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program?

Documents required to apply for Joint Japan/ World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program are mentioned below:-

—> Bachelor’s degree certificate
—> Proof of Full-time work experience
—> Curriculum Vitae
—> Unconditional Official Admission Acceptance Letter from University
1st April 2019, 01:04 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am going to apply for Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program. I have completed my BCom now and just want to know that what are all documents will be required to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the documents asap. Thank you!

Some of the documents required to apply for the Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program are given below:

Curriculum Vitae in English

Proof of full time work experience

Bachelor’s Degree Certificate (or equivalent)

Unconditional Official Admission Acceptance from the University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?