28th July 2019, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Model Higher Secondary Schools and Girls Education Complex Scholarship Scheme Madhya Pradesh?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know that what are the important dates for applying the scholarship which is Model Higher Secondary Schools and Girls Education Complex Scholarship Scheme Madhya Pradesh? Please help me to know about the important dates immediately.

1st August 2019, 12:44 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Important dates of Model Higher Secondary Schools and Girls Education Complex Scholarship Scheme Madhya Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know that what are the important dates for applying the scholarship which is Model Higher Secondary Schools and Girls Education Complex Scholarship Scheme Madhya Pradesh? Please help me to know about the important dates immediately.
Model Higher Secondary Schools and Girls Education Complex Scholarship Scheme, Madhya Pradesh 2019 application has been released. Interested candidates can submit the filled-in application form is 15/07/2019.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?