17th February 2019, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Important dates of Professional Technical Training to Scheduled Caste Students, Maharashtra?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have searched alot but couldn’t get the proper information. Actually I am going to apply for Professional Technical Training to Scheduled Caste Students, Maharashtra. But I don’t know about the important dates of this Professional Technical Training to Scheduled Caste Students, Maharashtra of this year. Please let me know about the important dates asap.

22nd February 2019, 06:30 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Professional Technical Training to Scheduled Caste Students, Maharashtra?

Important dates of Professional Technical Training to Scheduled Caste Students, Maharashtra:

Last date to apply for Professional Technical Training to Scheduled Caste Students, Maharashtra is 28 February 2019. Applicants who belong to scheduled caste and have passed minimum 4th class are eligible to apply for Professional Technical Training to Scheduled Caste Students, Maharashtra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?