17th February 2019, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

How much amount is offered under SVM Baghmara Alumni Scholarship?

Hi everyone, I have heard about the SVM Baghmara Alumni Scholarship and I am planning to apply for it. I am studying in 8th standard right now. I would like to know that if I apply for this scholarship then, how much amount I can win in this scholarship?

21st February 2019, 09:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount is offered under SVM Baghmara Alumni Scholarship?

The SVM Baghmara Alumni Scholarship are given to selected scholars in two equal instalments. The amount offered under SVM Baghmara Alumni Scholarship are as follows;

For students of class 9th and 10th - INR 6,000

For students of class 11th and 12th - INR 12,000
21st February 2019, 11:10 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I have heard about the SVM Baghmara Alumni Scholarship and I am planning to apply for it. I am studying in 8th standard right now. I would like to know that if I apply for this scholarship then, how much amount I can win in this scholarship?
Students are short listed for the SVM Baghmara Alumni Scholarship on the basis of scrutiny of applications and telephonic interview. Selected students who are studying in Class 9th and 10th will get Rs 6,000 and students studying in Class 11th and 12th will get Rs 12,000. The SVM Baghmara Alumni Scholarship will be distributed to selected students in two equal installments. The SVM Baghmara Alumni Scholarships are offered only to the students studying in the SVM Baghmara School, Dhanbad.
22nd February 2019, 10:59 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Details of amount offered under SVM Baghmara Alumni Scholarship are mentioned below:-

—> For students of Class 9 and 10:- Rs. 6000/-

—> For students of Class 11 and 12:- Rs. 12000/-.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?