6th April 2019, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Information about Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2019

Hi everyone, I have heard about Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2019. But I don’t know much more about this scholarship. I would like get the details of this scholarship. Can you provide me the detailed information of this scholarship? Waiting for your reply!

18th April 2019, 01:39 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Information about Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2019

Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2019 is for girls who want to pursue graduation courses, post graduation courses, coaching classes etc.
The aim of this grant is to help girls who are from financially weaker families.

The girl students of age group 13-30 years are eligible for this scholarship. Also the minimum percentage secured by girl candidate in their 10th and 12th standard should not be less than 60% in any stream (for class 12th). The family annual income of the candidate should not exceed Rs 6,00,000 per annum.
These selected candidates will get a total of 55 seats for this fair and lovely foundation scholarship. The shortlisted girl student will get a one time scholarship of Rs 2,50,000 to Rs 5,00,000.

Apart from graduation courses and post graduation courses, candidates involved in coaching classes such as banking services, CA-CS-ICWA, CAT-MBA, Civil Services, Government services, IIT-JEE Engineering, PMT-AIIMS-MBBS are also eligible for this scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?