6th April 2019, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2019

Hi everyone, I want to apply for Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2018. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

11th April 2019, 01:53 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to apply for Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2018. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarships - eligibility criteria are given below:

---- Women students between 15 - 30 years who wish to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate courses

---- Women students who have passed 12th standard examination and obtained at least 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard board examinations

---- Annual family income of the candidate should not exceed Rs 6,00,000 per year

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
11th April 2019, 07:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2019

Those candidates are eligible to apply for Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2019:

Applicants should be a women students between 15-30 years who wish to pursue undergraduate or post graduate courses.

Applicants must have passed class 12th in any discipline and secured a minimum of 60% marks in class 10th and 12th board examinations.

The family income of applicants from all the sources should not be more than INR 6 Lakh per annum.

For details:
https://www.fairandlovelyfoundation.in/scholarship
12th April 2019, 12:14 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2019 are as follows:-
Applicants must be between the age group of 15 years to 30 years
Applicants must be willing to pursue graduation or post-graduation from a government recognised institution in India.
Applicants must have passed class 12th with any stream.
Applicants must have secured at least 60% aggregate in class 10th and 12th.
Applicants' annual family income from all sources must not be more than INR 6 Lakh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?