20th September 2018, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Insurance covered under Bank of India Education Loan scheme for BDes aspirant?

Can anyone of you kindly provide me the details of the insurance covered in the Education Loan scheme offered in Bank of India? I want to study BDes. I am going to apply an education loan in this bank so I want to know about the insurance.

23rd September 2018, 02:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Insurance covered under Bank of India Education Loan scheme for BDes aspirant?

Yes, the Insurance is covered under Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BDes aspirant. The bank of India offers all the student borrowers a specially designed optional term Insurance covers and the premium can be included as an item of finance. To be eligible to apply for Bank of India Education Loan Scheme, you should have secured admission to BDes course in a recognised college/ university.
24th September 2018, 12:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Insurance covered under Bank of India Education Loan scheme for BDes aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you kindly provide me the details of the insurance covered in the Education Loan scheme offered in Bank of India? I want to study BDes. I am going to apply an education loan in this bank so I want to know about the insurance.

All the students (borrowers) are offered a specially designed optional Term Insurance covers and the premium can be included as an item of finance under Bank of India education loan scheme. Students have to contact the Bank of India branch for more details regarding this. Students can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India and Rs 20 Lakhs for studies abroad. Bank of India website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?