20th September 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Concession in Bank of India Education Loan for female MBBS aspirant?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 12th standard and preparing for Medical entrance exams. I want to do MBBS after my 12th. I am a female student and I want to apply for an education loan from Bank of India. Can I know that is it possible to get concession if I apply an education loan in this Bank?

23rd September 2018, 03:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Concession in Bank of India Education Loan for female MBBS aspirant?

Concession of 0.50% on rate of interest of education loan is provided to female candidates for pursuing MBBS course under Bank of India Education Loan Scheme. The interest rates of Bank of India Education Loan Scheme are mentioned below :-

--> For loans upto Rs. 7.5 lakhs :- MCLR + 1.70% per annum
--> For loans above Rs. 7.5 lakhs :- MCLR + 2.50% per annum.
24th September 2018, 01:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Concession in Bank of India Education Loan for female MBBS aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am studying in 12th standard and preparing for Medical entrance exams. I want to do MBBS after my 12th. I am a female student and I want to apply for an education loan from Bank of India. Can I know that is it possible to get concession if I apply an education loan in this Bank?

Female students can get 0.50% interest concession for education loans under Bank of India. For professional courses (medicine, engineering, management, etc.) interest concession is 0.50% under Bank of India education loan scheme. The female MBBS aspirant has to contact the Bank of India branch for more details. She can also find the details in the Bank of India website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?