4th May 2019, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Insurance covered under Catholic Syrian Bank Education Loan scheme for MBBS aspirant?

Can anyone of you kindly provide me the details of the insurance covered in the Education Loan scheme offered in Catholic Syrian Bank? I want to study MBBS. I am going to apply an education loan in this bank so I want to know about the insurance.

31st May 2019, 07:49 AM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Insurance covered under Catholic Syrian Bank Education Loan scheme for MBBS aspirant?

Catholic Syrian Bank Education Loan Scheme:

Eligibility:

a) Studies in India:
<> For school education including 10+2
<> Graduation Courses
<> Post Graduation Courses etc.

b) Studies Abroad:
<> The student should be an Indian National who has secured admission to professional courses through test/selection process, to foreign University institutions.

Loan details:

Coverage expenses - To meet the tuition and other fees, cost of books, computers, refundable deposits supported by Bills/Receipts, Travel expenses for studies abroad etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?