28th May 2019, 05:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan to study MS(VLSI-CAD)? List of Banks offering Education Loan for MS(VLSI-CAD) course?

I just want to know that can I get an education loan if I want to study MS(VLSI-CAD)? I am a BTech student but I want to apply for an education loan for MS degree in VLSI-CAD. So, please tell me about the banks also which offers education loan for this course.

31st May 2019, 07:41 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study MS(VLSI-CAD)? List of Banks offering Education Loan for MS(VLSI-CAD) course?

Yes, you can surely get Bank Education Loan to study MS(VLSI-CAD). For getting an education loan from any Bank, you should be an Indian national and have secured admission to MS(VLSI-CAD) course in any recognized institute/university in India or abroad. There are many public, private and foreign banks offering education loan to study master degree. You can visit your nearest Nationalized bank brach of education loan application. The bank official will tell you the whole process of application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?