14th May 2019, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Insurance covered under South Indian Bank Education Loan scheme for MTech aspirant?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you kindly provide me the details of the insurance covered in the Education Loan scheme offered in South Indian Bank? I want to study MTech. I am going to apply an education loan in this bank so I want to know about the insurance.

19th May 2019, 11:20 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Insurance covered under South Indian Bank Education Loan scheme for MTech aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you kindly provide me the details of the insurance covered in the Education Loan scheme offered in South Indian Bank? I want to study MTech. I am going to apply an education loan in this bank so I want to know about the insurance.

Yes, insurance covered under South Indian Bank education loan scheme for MTech aspirant. South Indian Bank offers mandatory life insurance under the SIB EDUGUARD scheme for the students. The MTech aspirant can apply for the SIB VITJNAN PRADHAN Scheme for availing education loans under South Indian Bank. The aspirant should have secured minimum 60% marks in overall aggregate and 65% in qualifying subjects for availing SIB VITJNAN PRADHAN Scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?