4th April 2019, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates against Bank of Baroda Skill Loan Scheme for Diploma Engineering course?

I want to take an education loan from Bank of Baroda. Kindly let me know about the interest rates which will charge in this Bank’s Skill Loan Scheme because I want to take an education loan for my Diploma Engineering course.

10th April 2019, 11:33 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates against Bank of Baroda Skill Loan Scheme for Diploma Engineering course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take an education loan from Bank of Baroda. Kindly let me know about the interest rates which will charge in this Bank’s Skill Loan Scheme because I want to take an education loan for my Diploma Engineering course.

Interest rates against Bank of Baroda Skill Loan Scheme are MCLR + 1.50%. Students have to contact the Bank of Baroda branch for the exact MCLR.

If the interest is serviced during the study period and moratorium period, then students can get concession of 1% in interest rate for the entire tenure of the loan

Girl students can get 0.50% concession in interest rate

There are no processing charge or documentation charges available for the Bank of Baroda Skill Loan Scheme.

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
10th April 2019, 02:30 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates against Bank of Baroda Skill Loan Scheme for Diploma Engineering course?

Interest rates against Bank of Baroda Skill Loan Scheme for Diploma Engineering course is MCLR + 1.50%. Concession of 1% in interest rate for entire tenure of loan will be provided, if interest is serviced during the study period and Moratorium period. 0.50% concession in interest rates are given to girl students as an incentive.

For more details:
https://www.bankofbaroda.com/skill-loan-scheme.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?