10th May 2019, 09:26 PM

Interest rates under Nainital Bank Education Loan scheme for Diploma Engineering course?

Hello everyone, I want to apply an education loan in Nainital Bank. I want to do a Diploma Engineering course through this education loan from this bank. Can I know about the interest rates charges of this bank education loan? Waiting for your response!

14th May 2019, 11:07 PM

Default Re: Interest rates under Nainital Bank Education Loan scheme for Diploma Engineering course?

Interest rates under Nainital Bank Education Loan scheme for Diploma Engineering course are given below;

Up to Rs. 4.00 lacs
--------------
Existing Rate of Interest (p.a.): 1.50% over base rate

For Tenure 1 year MCLR: 1.95% over MCLR

For Tenure 2 years MCLR: 1.65% over MCLR

For Tenure above 2 years MCLR: 1.50% over MCLR

Above Rs. 4.00 lacs
---------------
Existing Rate of Interest (p.a.): 2.50% over base rate

For Tenure 1 year MCLR: 2.95% over MCLR

For Tenure 2 years MCLR: 2.65% over MCLR

For Tenure above 2 years MCLR: 2.50% over MCLR

For details;
http://www.nainitalbank.co.in/englis...rest_rate.aspx
15th May 2019, 02:07 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Interest rates under Nainital Bank Education Loan scheme for Diploma Engineering course?

Hello everyone, I want to apply an education loan in Nainital Bank. I want to do a Diploma Engineering course through this education loan from this bank. Can I know about the interest rates charges of this bank education loan? Waiting for your response!

Interest rates under Nainital Bank Education Loan scheme are given below:

Up to Rs 4 Lakhs – 1.50% over base rate

Above Rs 4 Lakhs – 2.50% over base rate

Students have to contact the bank branch for exact details or they can find the details in the website link given Click Here