20th October 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs in IDBI Bank to study MBA?

Hello everyone, I want to get an Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs for my MBA programme. I am interested to apply an education loan from IDBI Bank. Can I know that what interest rates they charge for this loan amount?

25th October 2018, 05:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs in IDBI Bank to study MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to get an Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs for my MBA programme. I am interested to apply an education loan from IDBI Bank. Can I know that what interest rates they charge for this loan amount?

The interest rate against an education loan of Rs 14 Lakhs in IDBI Bank to study MBA is – 8.85 + 1.45 = 10.30%. Students can contact the IDBI Bank branch for more details on the interest rates. Students can get a maximum of Rs 20 Lakhs for studies in India and Rs 30 Lakhs for studies abroad in IDBI Bank education loan scheme. There is no security required for an education loan of up to Rs 4 Lakhs. Parent(s) to be joint borrower(s). Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?