11th October 2018, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs in Bandhan Bank to study MBA?

Hello everyone, I want to get an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for my MBA programme. I am interested to apply an education loan from Bandhan Bank. Can I know that what interest rates they charge for this loan amount?

4th March 2023, 12:38 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs in Bandhan Bank to study MBA?

Bandhan Bank offers education loans for higher studies, including MBA programmes. The interest rates for an education loan of Rs. 10 Lacs from Bandhan Bank may vary depending on various factors, such as the loan amount, tenure, collateral security, etc. Typically, the interest rates range from 9.5% to 12.5% per annum. However, it is recommended that you check with the bank for the exact interest rates applicable for your education loan.

Additionally, Bandhan Bank may also charge processing fees, which can range from 1% to 2% of the loan amount. Some banks may also require you to provide collateral security for education loans above a certain amount. It is advisable to carefully read and understand the terms and conditions of the loan agreement before applying for an education loan from Bandhan Bank.

To apply for an education loan from Bandhan Bank, you can visit any of their branches or apply online through their website. You will be required to submit documents such as admission letter, mark sheets of previous exams, income proof of the co-applicant/guarantor, and other relevant documents as per the bank's requirements. After the documents are verified and approved, the loan amount will be disbursed directly to the educational institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?