25th January 2019, 04:25 PM

Interest rates against Federal Bank Education Loan Scheme for Diploma Pharmacy course?

I want to take an education loan from Federal Bank. Kindly let me know about the interest rates which will charge in this Bank’s Education Loan Scheme because I want to take an education loan for my Diploma Pharmacy course.

1st February 2019, 01:33 PM

Default Re: Interest rates against Federal Bank Education Loan Scheme for Diploma Pharmacy course?

Interest rates against Federal Bank Education Loan Scheme is spread over the range of 10.90% to 15.30% per annum.
Only simple interest is charged during the moratorium period.

You should be an Indian National and have a secured admission to Diploma Pharmacy course in a recognized university/institutions through Entrance test/selection process to be eligible to get an education loan in Federal Bank.

For more details, you can visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.federalbank.co.in/specia...oan#undefined4
1st February 2019, 02:15 PM
Parvathi90

Default Re: Interest rates against Federal Bank Education Loan Scheme for Diploma Pharmacy course?

I want to take an education loan from Federal Bank. Kindly let me know about the interest rates which will charge in this Bank’s Education Loan Scheme because I want to take an education loan for my Diploma Pharmacy course.

Interest rates against Federal Bank education loan scheme Special Vidya Loan are given below:

Educational loan interest rates – 10.90% to 15.30%

Students can contact the Federal Bank branch for exact details on the same or they can find the details in the website link given Click Here
3rd February 2019, 09:54 PM

Following interest rates are charged by Federal Bank for Education Loan

- Loans upto Rs.4 Lacs: 13.25%, 12.75% (for girls)
- Loans above Rs. 4 Lacs: 14.75%, 14.25% (for girls)