22nd January 2019, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Does Bank offer Education Loan to a candidate with poor rank in NCHMCT JEE to study BHM?

Dear Sir, I am financially weak and also weak in studies. I want to do BHM after my 12th. My father is ready to take an Education Loan for my study. But if I secure poor rank in NCHMCT JEE then also Bank will provide me an Education Loan?

3rd February 2019, 09:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Bank offer Education Loan to a candidate with poor rank in NCHMCT JEE to study BHM?

Education loans are not provided based on your rank. You need to confirm admission at any recognized college, then only you can apply for any education loan. Even if you have poor rank, you can secure admission at some recognized college.

It all depends on the choice of your college. There are many colleges available these days. If you are not able to secure admission, then there is no chance of any education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?