31st October 2018, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates charges under Dena Bank Education Loan Scheme for a candidate who want to do BTech from IIT?

Hello friends, I am preparing for JEE Main and Advanced. I want to study BTech in IIT campus. And I am preparing well for my entrance exam. I just want to get education loan from Dena Bank for doing BTech. I have an account in Dena Bank. So, I would like to know the interest rates charges against education loan for me?

5th November 2018, 04:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates charges under Dena Bank Education Loan Scheme for a candidate who want to do BTech from IIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am preparing for JEE Main and Advanced. I want to study BTech in IIT campus. And I am preparing well for my entrance exam. I just want to get education loan from Dena Bank for doing BTech. I have an account in Dena Bank. So, I would like to know the interest rates charges against education loan for me?

Interest rates charged under Dena Bank education loan scheme for a candidate who want to do BTeh from IIT are given below:

Dena Bank education loan interest rate for IIT students – 8.60% to 10.15%

Students have to contact the Dena Bank branch for exact details on the same. The Dena Bank education loan website link is given Click Here
6th November 2018, 05:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates charges under Dena Bank Education Loan Scheme for a candidate who want to do BTech from IIT?

Interest Rates for Dena Bank Education Loan

- Loan amounts of Rs 4 lakhs or below: 11.80% p.a.

- Loan amounts above Rs 4 lakhs: 11.80% p.a.

Please note that, RBI updates Base rate from time to time. Hence, the above rate keeps changing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?