3rd September 2018, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates under Indian Bank Education Loan to study BTech in NIT?

Hello, I am preparing for JEE Main and other Engineering entrance exams. My first preference is to get admission in NIT for BTech course. For this, I have to take an education loan. So, I would like to know about the interest rates of Indian Bank for applying an education loan?

7th September 2018, 04:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates under Indian Bank Education Loan to study BTech in NIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am preparing for JEE Main and other Engineering entrance exams. My first preference is to get admission in NIT for BTech course. For this, I have to take an education loan. So, I would like to know about the interest rates of Indian Bank for applying an education loan?

Interest rates under Indian Bank Education Loan to study BTech in NITs is - MCLR 1 year – Presently 8.50%
Students can get up to Rs 30 Lakhs as education loan in Indian Bank for studying in NITs. The repayment period is up to 15 years. Students can apply online through Vidyalakshmi Portal - https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/about-us. Students can find the details in the Indian Bank website link given Click Here
9th September 2018, 02:57 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates under Indian Bank Education Loan to study BTech in NIT?

Indian Bank offers education loans at a floating interest rate of 12.50% per annum with a concession of 0.50% on the interest rate under the IBA scheme for female students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?