10th May 2019, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Does BTech institutes qualify for Nainital Bank Education Loan scheme?

Can anyone of you please let me know about the institutes which are eligible for an education loan scheme of Nainital Bank. I want to do BTech course so, I want to apply an education loan from Nainital Bank. Kindly let me know about the eligible institutes.

14th May 2019, 11:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does BTech institutes qualify for Nainital Bank Education Loan scheme?

BTech institutes are qualify for Nainital Bank Education Loan scheme. Nainital Bank offers education loan for engineering courses as well as other Professional courses like Medical, Agriculture, Veterinary, Law, Dental Management, Computer, Ayurved, Homeopath and Physiotherapy.
Just make sure, you should be an Indian National and have secured admission to BTech course through Entrance Tests/Selection process in order to be eligible to apply for an education loan from Nainital Bank.

You can find details in the below mentioned official website link;
http://www.nainitalbank.co.in/englis...i_Shiksha.aspx
15th May 2019, 02:02 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Does BTech institutes qualify for Nainital Bank Education Loan scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you please let me know about the institutes which are eligible for an education loan scheme of Nainital Bank. I want to do BTech course so, I want to apply an education loan from Nainital Bank. Kindly let me know about the eligible institutes.

Yes, BTech students are eligible to get education loan from Nainital Bank Education Loan Scheme. Students who have secured admission in the reputed colleges are eligible to apply for the Nainital Bank Education Loan Scheme. The Bachelor of Technology course should be recognized by the AICTE or Government for getting education loan from Nainital Bank. Candidates should have obtained admission to the BTech course through entrance examination or merit based selection process to avail education loan from Nainital Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?