27th June 2019, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Are ITI institutes applicable under Central Bank of India Education Loan scheme?

Can anyone of you please let me know about the institutes which are eligible for an education loan scheme of Central Bank of India. I want to do ITI course so, I want to apply an education loan from Central Bank of India. Kindly let me know about the eligible institutes.

28th June 2019, 09:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are ITI institutes applicable under Central Bank of India Education Loan scheme?

Yes, ITI is a job oriented course and if you have taken admission at a recognised institute then you will be surely eligible to apply for education loan. Central Bank of India is a PSU bank which is definitely offering education loan to students.

Just make sure the institute has a good track record and has all the infrastructure to offer you the best skills in the trade. If you can get good skills then job will not be a problem.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?