9th November 2021, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering an Education Loan for B.Voc(Hospitality & Tourism) course?

I want to do Bachelor of Vocational Studies in the stream of Hospitality and Tourism. For this course I need to get an education loan. So, I need your help, kindly tell me which are the banks available which offers an education loan for this particular course?

10th November 2021, 03:00 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan for B.Voc(Hospitality & Tourism) course?

°°° There are many banks offer education loan to study B.Voc hospitality and tourism course:

State Bank of India

Indian Bank

Bank of Baroda

ICICI Bank

IDBI Bank

Punjab National Bank

HDFC Bank

Canara Bank

Corporation Bank

Candidates who get admission in universities or colleges recognised by University Grants Commission are eligible for taking education loan. Candidates must be an Indian citizen and should provide their proof of consistently high academic performance along with the last marksheets.
Candidates can get upto rupees 400000 of education loan without any collateral.
12th November 2021, 10:27 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan for B.Voc(Hospitality & Tourism) course?

List of Banks offering and Education Loan for B.Voc (Hospitality & Tourism) course are as mentioned below:-
HDFC Bank
Axis Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank
Bank of Baroda
Bank of India
Canara Bank
IndusInd Bank
Indian Overseas Bank
RBL Bank
14th November 2021, 06:59 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

List of Banks offering an Education Loan for B.Voc(Hospitality & Tourism) course are as follows:-
State Bank of India
Bank of India
Punjab National Bank
Union Bank of India
Axis Bank
HDFC Bank
Bank of Baroda
Central Bank of India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?