9th November 2021, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study Post graduate Fashion Designing course?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do post graduate Fashion Designing. However, for this course I want to apply an Education Loan. But I don't know which bank provides me education loan for doing this course. Kindly tell me asap.

10th November 2021, 03:03 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study Post graduate Fashion Designing course?

State Bank of India

Indian Bank

Bank of Baroda

ICICI Bank

IDBI Bank

Punjab National Bank

HDFC Bank

Canara Bank

Corporation Bank

°°° Candidates who get admission in universities or colleges recognised by University Grants Commission eligible for taking education loan. Candidates must be an Indian citizen and should provide their proof of consistently high academic performance along with last marksheets. Candidates can get upto rupees 400000 of education loan without any collateral.
14th November 2021, 07:01 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study Post graduate Fashion Designing course?

List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study Post graduate Fashion Designing course are as follows:-
HDFC Bank
Axis Bank
State Bank of India
Bank of India
Punjab National Bank
Union Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
ICICI Bank
14th November 2021, 07:23 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

List of Banks:-

1- Axis Bank.

2- Punjab National Bank.

3- Bank of Baroda.

4- State Bank of India.

5- HDFC Bank.

6- Tata Capital.

7- Union Bank of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?