26th June 2018, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering an Education Loan for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course

Hello everyone, I am interested to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course. But I want to take an Education Loan from any Bank for doing this Bachelor's Degree. Kindly let me know about the Banks which provide me an Education Loan.

29th June 2018, 10:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course

There are many banks available for you to apply for education loan, like SBI, HDFC, ICICI, PNB, etc. Just visit the the branch, near to your residence or the one present in the college campus.

Once you have secured admission at a recognized institute, you can apply on a prescribed application format at the nearest branch.
30th June 2018, 11:31 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course

List of Banks offering an education loan for pursuing Bachelor of Physiotherapy course are mentioned below :-

--> State Bank of India
--> Punjab National Bank
--> Oriental Bank of Commerce
--> Central Bank of Commerce
--> Bank of Baroda
--> Andhra Bank, etc.,.
30th June 2018, 06:47 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Here is list of some of the Banks which provides education loan to pursue Bachelor degree and these are as follows:-
SBI
BOI
PNB
HDFC
ICICI
Central Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
HSBC
Axis Bank
Dena Bank
Union Bank
Gramin Bank
UCO Bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?