24th April 2018, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get an Education Loan for studying Bachelor in Financial Management?

I came to know that there are different requirements for different amount set for education loan in India. If I want to study Bachelor in Financial Management with an education loan then what I have to do? What are all the requirements?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course? Eligibility to apply?
  2. Interest rate and requirements to get an education loan from Laxmi Vilas Bank?
  3. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  4. Requirements to get Education Loan for studying MBA in Banking & Insurance? -- [New]
  5. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? List of Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan with Interest Rates charged in India?
  6. Will Bank grant an education loan if my father has already taken a car loan?
  7. Requirements to get Education Loan for studying BTech in Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Does banks provide education loan to BHM at IIPM?
  9. Does Banks offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IIPM?
  10. List of Financial Institutes offering an Education Loan to study MBBS in India?
  11. Benefits of applying for Education Loan in Syndicate Bank for BHM aspirant?
  12. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Indian Bank for BBA course?
  13. Education loan to study Bachelor Of Hotel Management in KL University?
  14. What amount I will get in Bandhan Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad? Interest rates scheme of Bandhan Bank Education Loan?
  15. Am I eligible to get education loan to study Hotel Management course from leading banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of Banks offering Education loan to study Bachelor of Business Management in Abroad?
  17. How to get education loan while studying BHM course? Should I apply for scholarship scheme?
  18. Courses available after 2nd PUC Open Schooling?
30th June 2018, 11:27 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get an Education Loan for studying Bachelor in Financial Management?

To get an education loan for pursuing Bachelor in Financial Management course, you should have secured admission in a Government recognised college/ University through entrance examination or merit based selection process. You can get an education loan of upto Rs. 4 lakhs without any security. Your parents/ guardians to be joint-borrowers for getting an education loan in between Rs. 4 lakhs to Rs. 7.5 lakhs. For getting an education loan of more than Rs. 7.5 lakhs, you should have to submit the collateral security documents to bank for processing your education loan.
30th June 2018, 07:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get an Education Loan for studying Bachelor in Financial Management?

To get an education loan for pursuing Bachelor in Financial Management course, you should have secured admission in a recognised college/ university through merit based selection process/ entrance examination. You have to apply for an education loan through online at the respective bank official website or directly by visiting the nearest bank branch. You can get an education loan of upto Rs. 4 lakhs with any collateral security.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?