12th January 2019, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering an Education Loan to do Certificate course in Hotel Management & Catering Technology?

Hello everyone, I want to do Certificate course in Hotel Management & Catering Technology. For this course, I want to know which banks are there to avail education loan? Kindly let me know about such banks which are providing an education loan for me?

17th January 2019, 04:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan to do Certificate course in Hotel Management & Catering Technology?

Once you have secured admission at a recognized college or institute, you need to contact any reputed bank branch near to your residence or you can also contact the bank, which is present in college campus, if any.

There are PSU and private sector banks like SBI, PNB, ICICI, HDFC bank, Axis Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Bank of Baroda, Allahabad Bank, Central Bank, etc. You just need to contact the bank, which is present near to you, and has a good customer service.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?