26th September 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

List of banks offering an education loan of Rs. 11 Lacs with lowest Interest rates to study PGDM program?

Dear Sir, kindly tell me about the lowest rate of interest provided by banks on education loan as I want to study PGDM program and the loan required is Rs. 11 Lacs only. I hope you will do the needful reply to me.

29th September 2019, 04:27 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: List of banks offering an education loan of Rs. 11 Lacs with lowest Interest rates to study PGDM program?

List of some of the banks offering an education loan of Rs. 11 Lacs with lowest Interest rates to study PGDM program are mentioned below:-
Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
State Bank of India
Canara Bank
Axis Bank
Punjab National Bank
Allahabad Bank
HDFC Bank
HSBC Bank
ICICI Bank

30th September 2019, 02:36 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of banks offering an education loan of Rs. 11 Lacs with lowest Interest rates to study PGDM program?

List of banks offering an education loan of Rs. 11 Lakh with lowest Interest rates to study PGDM program are as follows:-
State Bank of India
Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
Punjab National Bank
Allahabad Bank
HDFC Bank
IDBI Bank
Credila
ICICI Bank
DCB Bank

30th September 2019, 08:35 PM
mebatman

List of banks offering education loan of Rs. 11 Lacs lowest Interest rates to study PGDM programe are -
Axis Bank
IDBI Bank
Punjab National Bank
Central Bank of India
Union Bank of India
State Bank of India
Canara Bank
Punjab & Sind Bank

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?