5th December 2015, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

List of banks offering Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs with lowest Interest Rate? Which is advisable among Floating and Fixed rates for repayment period of 1 year?

Hello,
To avail Rs. 15 Lacs for Education Loan please suggest which bank provides lowest rate of interest and also between floating and fixed rate of interest which is advisable? Because I have plans of settling the amount before 1 year.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  2. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  3. Is there any curriculum of RBI in Fixed and Floating Interest rates for Nationalized Banks?
  4. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks?
  5. Which all banks offer lowest interest rates against education loan to study B.Tech?
  6. Which one should I choose among Fixed and Floating Interest Rates in Bank Education Loan?
  7. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in Germany?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA in India at cheapest Interest Rates?
  11. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs at low interest rates to study MBA in Australia?
  12. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in State Bank of India for a candidate who want to study B.Tech in IIT?
  13. Private and Nationalized Banks offering Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA/UK/Australia?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  15. Interest rates of all Banks are same to study in UK?
  16. Banks which sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with minimum interest rates to study in Abroad?
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  18. List of Banks along with the with Interest rates offering Education Loan to study B.Tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?