27th June 2019, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study BSc(Fashion Technology) course?

I have an interested to study BSc(Fashion Technology). But for this course, I want to apply an Education Loan. I just want to know about the Banks which are offering an education loan for this course. Thank you!

29th June 2019, 05:02 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study BSc(Fashion Technology) course?

List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study B.Sc(Fashion Technology) course are as follows:-
State Bank of India
Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
UCO Bank
Allahabad Bank
Punjab National Bank
Indus Ind Bank
HDFC Bank
Axis Bank
ICICI Bank
IDBI Bank
29th June 2019, 09:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study BSc(Fashion Technology) course?

After securing admission at any recognised institute you just need to visit the nearest branch of a routed PSU or private bank available in your area to apply for the education loan. There are banks available at most of the places in India and all you have to do is approach them.

Some of the popular banks are State Bank of India, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Bank of Baroda, Allahabad Bank, Central Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, etc.
29th June 2019, 10:40 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

List of banks offering an Education Loan to study B.Sc (Fashion Technology) course are as follows:-
State Bank of India
Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
Central Bank
Axis Bank
United Bank of India
HDFC Bank
ICICI Bank
Indian Overseas Bank
Punjab National Bank
Dena Bank
Vijaya Bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?