16th July 2019, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

List of banks offering Education Loan to study BTech in Parul Institute of Technology-Vadodara? Documents required to submit for an education loan?

Hello everyone, I want to study BTech course in Parul Institute of Technology-Vadodara. For this, which bank give me loan if I want to get loan for my education? And also what are all the documents I have to submit for applying in education loan.

20th July 2019, 12:15 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of banks offering Education Loan to study BTech in Parul Institute of Technology-Vadodara? Documents required to submit for an education loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to study BTech course in Parul Institute of Technology-Vadodara. For this, which bank give me loan if I want to get loan for my education? And also what are all the documents I have to submit for applying in education loan.

Banks offering education loan to study BTech course in the Parul Institute of Technology, Vadodara are given below:

Bank of Baroda - Official Website

State Bank of India - Official Website

Central Bank of India - Official Website

Union Bank of India - Official Website

HDFC Bank - Official Website

Documents required to submit for getting an education loan are given below:

Address Proof

Identity Proof

Proof of Income of Parents (ITR or 6 months bank statement or salary slips, etc.)

Admission Proof

Fee Schedule

Statement of assets and liabilities of the student borrower

Copies of Educational Certificates and Mark Sheets

Passport size Photograph
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?