15th July 2019, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Concession under Karnataka Bank Education Loan scheme for female BBA(H) aspirant?

I am studying in 12th and my aim is to study BBA(H). I am a female candidate. For studying BBA(H), I want to take education loan. I have a bank account in Karnataka Bank and came to know about an Education Loan. So, I would like to know that I can get concession if apply an education loan in this bank?

20th July 2019, 12:43 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Concession under Karnataka Bank Education Loan scheme for female BBA(H) aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in 12th and my aim is to study BBA(H). I am a female candidate. For studying BBA(H), I want to take education loan. I have a bank account in Karnataka Bank and came to know about an Education Loan. So, I would like to know that I can get concession if apply an education loan in this bank?

Concession available in the interest rates for the female applicants in Karnataka Bank education loan scheme is given below:

For up to Rs 7.50 Lakhs education loan amount:

Normal students – 11.40%

Girl students – 11.35%

For above Rs 7.50 Lakhs education loan amount:

Normal – 13.60%

Girl students – 13.10%

Girl Meritorious students – 12.60%

Students can find the details in the Karnataka Bank website link given https://karnatakabank.com/personal/loans/interest-rates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?