16th April 2019, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study Diploma in Apparel Design & Fabrication Technology?

Hello everyone, I am looking for an education loan so that I can apply for Diploma in Apparel Design & Fabrication Technology course. I would like to know about the banks where I can apply and get an education loan. Thank you!

18th April 2019, 02:57 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study Diploma in Apparel Design & Fabrication Technology?

List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study Diploma in Apparel Design & Fabrication Technology are as follows:-
State Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
HDFC Bank
HSBC Bank
Bank of India
ICICI Bank
Punjab National Bank
Central Bank of India
Axis Bank
UCO Bank
Allahabad Bank
IDBI Bank
18th April 2019, 08:30 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study Diploma in Apparel Design & Fabrication Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking for an education loan so that I can apply for Diploma in Apparel Design & Fabrication Technology course. I would like to know about the banks where I can apply and get an education loan. Thank you!
Getting an educational loan to study Education Loan to study Diploma in Apparel Design and Fabrication Technology is based on the Institution and fee structure. However, please contact the concerned bank directly and have a discussion with the bank manager to get information about the educational loan. Here I am listing you some government for an educational loan.

1. Bank of Baroda - > Official website
2. State Bank of India -> Official website
3. Punjab National Bank -> Official website
4. WeMakeScholars -> Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?