16th April 2019, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology course?

Hi friends, I am interested to do Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology. And for this course I want to apply an education loan from any bank. Can I know about such banks which are offering an education loan for this course?

18th April 2019, 08:21 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to do Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology. And for this course I want to apply an education loan from any bank. Can I know about such banks which are offering an education loan for this course?
It's very difficult to get an educational loan for Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology course. However, you can try to get an educational loan from a public bank such as,

1. Bank of Baroda (BOB),
2. State Bank of India (SBI),
3. Punjab National Bank (PNB) etc.

You can also try to educational loan from WeMakeScholars Official website. WeMakeScholars provide secured and unsecured education loans. Their financial counseling team will be able to guide you better.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?