14th May 2019, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study MBA in Ireland? Interest Rate charges in this Bank?

Hi everyone, I want to go Ireland for studying MBA course. I would like to know that which Bank gives me education loan if I want to join MBA course in this country and what are the interest rates? Please let me know immediately.

18th May 2019, 07:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study MBA in Ireland? Interest Rate charges in this Bank?

You can contact banks like State Bank of India, Allahabad Bank, Union Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Bank of Baroda, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Axis Bank, etc if you are looking for education loan for studies abroad.

Interest rates will depend on the RBI policy and it usually ranges between 12% to 14% at various banks. There is concession available for students of reputed universities.
19th May 2019, 04:44 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study MBA in Ireland? Interest Rate charges in this Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to go Ireland for studying MBA course. I would like to know that which Bank gives me education loan if I want to join MBA course in this country and what are the interest rates? Please let me know immediately.

Some of the banks offering education loan to study MBA in Ireland are given below:

HDFC Credila - Official Website

SBI Student Loan Scheme - Official Website

PNB Udaan - Official Website (Trinity College, Dublin)

Union Bank of India - Official Website

Canara Bank - Official Website

Corporation Bank - Official Website

Students have to contact the bank branch for exact details on the interest rates. Most of the nationalized banks interest rates for education loans are around 9% to 10.50%.
20th May 2019, 09:48 AM
Rahimaan

List of Banks offering an Education Loan :---
1. HDFC Credila.
2. State Bank of India .
3. Axis Bank .
4. Punjab National Bank.
5. Bank of Baroda .

Understanding the Cost of Education in Ireland

Once a student decides to pursue his higher education in Ireland, there would be a lot of factors that would start looking important and cost money. Largely the cost of studying in Ireland would include:

Tuition Fees.
Food and Accommodation.
Books and Stationary.
Medical Insurance.
Transport.
Telecommunications.
Visa Application.
Utilities.
Personal Expenses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?