14th May 2019, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

Whether State Bank of India offers an Education Loan to study MBA for a part timer employee who is studying BBA?

Hi everyone, I am a daughter of a single mother studying in BBA and preparing for MBA entrance exams. I am doing part time job and paying my college fees. I want to do MBA and I am preparing well for my entrance exams. So, please tell me that State Bank of India gives me education loan for my MBA course?

18th May 2019, 09:39 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether State Bank of India offers an Education Loan to study MBA for a part timer employee who is studying BBA?

Yes, State Bank of India offers an Education Loan to study MBA for a part timer employee. State Bank of India education loan for part time course is available only at mapped branches for 15 selected Institutions. Under this education loan scheme, girl students can get 0.50% concession in interest rates.

Official website of State Bank of India:
https://sbi.co.in
18th May 2019, 10:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether State Bank of India offers an Education Loan to study MBA for a part timer employee who is studying BBA?

You can surely apply for education loan if you have secured admission in a reputed management Institute. It will also depend on your credit score and your previous pending loans plus your income. A guarantor will be required for sure.

Just make sure you secure admission first and then get a guarantor who can become your co-applicant for your education loan. You just need to contact the nearest branch of any reputed bank.
20th May 2019, 10:14 AM
Rahimaan

. The loan is permitted based on the borrower's papers. The loan amount or the terms of loans differ from bank to bank. As of the present, Indian banks lend up to a maximum of Rs 20 lakhs for studying abroad. It generally covers:

Tuition fees payable to college/school.

Examination /library /hostel charges.

Travel expenses.

Purchase of books /equipment /uniform.

Cost of two-wheelers (optional).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?