21st April 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering an Education Loan for studying Diploma in Nursing Administration course? Requirements to apply for Education Loan?

My sister wants to study Diploma in Nursing Administration. She wants to join DS Institute of Paramedical Science. I have searched alot and came to the point that the fee expenses of this course is huge. So, anyone tell me which bank is there for an education loan for this course and what is the requirements?

27th April 2019, 10:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan for studying Diploma in Nursing Administration course? Requirements to apply for Education Loan?

There are many reputed PSU and private sector banks available to apply for education loan. You can contact the nearest branch of any reputed bank near to your residence to apply for the education loan. State Bank of India, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Bank of Baroda, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Allahabad Bank, etc are some of the popular choices.

You need to first confirm admission at a recognised institute in a job oriented course and then contact the nearest branch to apply for it. You must have a guarantor with you when you are going to apply for the education loan along with all the required documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?