21st April 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering an Education Loan for a candidate who has completed BCA(H) 1st year?

Hello friends, I am a BCA(H) 1st year student. I have completed my 1st year and waiting for result. But due to financial crisis my family cannot bear my education. So, I want to get education loan. I would like to know that still I am eligible for education loan? If yes, then which bank gives me education loan?

25th April 2019, 07:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan for a candidate who has completed BCA(H) 1st year?

You can contact the nearest bank branch of any reputed public sector bank or even a private sector bank. There are many choices available like SBI, PNB, Union Bank of India, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Central Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Bank of Baroda, Allahabad Bank, etc.

There is no need to worry about your present situation if you are in need of financial assistance for your studies, then you can apply now surely. You just need to be studying in a recognised college or university to apply for the education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?