15th September 2017, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

List of properties that can be mortgaged as security for education loan? What is the scenario for it?

Dear sir, I am living in a rental house but when I approach SBI fro education they asked for security. Send me list of properties that can be mortgage as security? What is the scenario for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for an education loan against residential and commercial properties? Can it be mortgaged for taking education loan?
  2. Can I apply for an Education Loan with a mortgaged property?
  3. Why security is necessary to apply for an Education Loan? Whether Pagdi Security can be mortgaged? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs against a mortgaged property to study BS in Abroad?
  5. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA on mortgaged property?
  6. Chances to get education loan against property mortgaged from HDFC Bank to study in Russia? Can education loan sanction before admission?
  7. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  8. List of items accepted for security of education loan? Possibility to get an education loan in security of my vintage car Ford 1950 model?
  9. Detailed information about Security deposits in Education Loan? Which bank doesn’t have security deposit?
  10. Chances to get an education loan without guarantor or co-applicant from an authorized banks? How much amount I can get?
  11. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  12. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  13. Which type of shop can be mortgaged for education loan? What are the requirements for it?
  14. Detailed information about Collateral Security in Education Loan? Which bank doesn’t have collateral security scheme?
  15. What is Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  16. Can I get an Education Loan without security deposit to study B.Tech?
  17. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of UCO Bank Education Loan? -- [New]
  18. Chances to get education loan in security of house if already taken loan in security of it?
19th September 2017, 01:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of properties that can be mortgaged as security for education loan? What is the scenario for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, I am living in a rental house but when I approach SBI fro education they asked for security. Send me list of properties that can be mortgage as security? What is the scenario for it?

Students have to provide Collateral for getting education loans. There are moveable Collateral like Fixed Deposit and Immovable Collateral like House, Flat, Bungalow, Shop, Land (non-agricultural) etc. Many banks required Collateral security for a loan of over 7.5 Lakhs. Students have to contact a bank branch near their permanent address for the education loan. The bank officer is in a position to explain, about the requirements for the education loan. Students have to provide the collateral based on their education loan amount. There are many government and private banks in India offer education loans to students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?