1st March 2017, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

List of scholarship schemes available for BSF children? How much amount is provided?

Hello sir, I am son of BSF and studying in 1st semester of B.Tech. I want to know which types of scholarship schemes are running for us? How much amount they providing?

Related Questions:
  1. List of government scholarship schemes for single girl child? How much amount I can get through Scholarship?
  2. List of scholarships for BSF candidate
  3. How can I get scholarship amount if selected in CBSE CSS Scholarship?
  4. What should I do if I have not received my scholarship amount from CSSS by CBSE?
  5. How to apply for scholarship in Masters in Urban Design while working as an Architect? List universities offering scholarship schemes?
  6. What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in English?
  7. Government scholarship schemes available for 11th student?
  8. minimum cbse %Is there any scholarship programme from central Government for poor but meritorious students? How much scholarship has been provided till date?
  9. Can i pursue Engineering in IT field on the basis of scholarship?
  10. How to prepare for GRE and which is its eligibility criteria? What are the scholarship schemes?
  11. Scholarships for grade 10 CGPA holder in 10th class?
  12. When the CBSE Scholarship will be credited to my bank if my name is already declared in the list of Awardees?
  13. Procedure to do Research in Mathematics in Germany? Which are the scholarship schemes available?
  14. Information about other scholarship schemes for general category PG students who have secured 1st position in their UG level?
  15. which is better structures or constuction management? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of best colleges which provides Ph.D course in Botany and scholarship provided?
  17. List all merit scholarship schemes for HSC passed students?
  18. What are the Scholarship schemes for the candidates of B.Sc in Agriculture?
7th May 2018, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of scholarship schemes available for BSF children? How much amount is provided?

Recently my son have passed 10th class exam with 93 percent marks. Is he eligible for scholership
15th July 2018, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of scholarship schemes available for BSF children? How much amount is provided?

Past year i completed my 10th exams and my marks is 9.2CGPA can i eligible for bsf scholarships what i need to do for scholarships
7th June 2022, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

My daughter passed 10 class recently with 90% scholarship alegible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?