30th April 2018, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

List of scholarships available to study Diploma Engineering course?

Hello everyone, I am a 10th student. I want to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering but due to financial problems I am unable to get admission. Now I need to know about such scholarships which are provided for Diploma education. If you know then share it to me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of scholarships available to study B.Tech course?
  3. Further studies in USA after completing Diploma in civil engineering? Scholarships available?
  4. How to study Diploma in Industrial and Production Engineering? Where to apply for it?
  5. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for getting scholarship if I have scored 75.5 percentage marks in 12th commerce stream?
  7. Any scholarships available to study MBBS after class 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Studying further abroad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. List of scholarships for BSF candidate
  10. Scholarships available for Civil Engineering Diploma student of Durgapur?
  11. Scholarships available to study MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) in Graz University of Technology? -- [New]
  12. List of Pharmacy colleges in Kerala? List of scholarships and amount for it?
  13. How to do B.E after passing diploma in Mechanical engineering? Am i able to get any scholarships?
  14. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Chances to study Diploma in Marine Engineering course from private colleges? List of colleges to study this course?
  16. Is it possible for me to get free scholarship for studying MBBS course?
  17. How to study degree engineering in government college after completing diploma computer engineering
  18. List of colleges and entrance exams to study Diploma in Petroleum engineering? How much it cost to study?
6th June 2018, 08:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of scholarships available to study Diploma Engineering course?

"Scholarships provided for Diploma education"

Yes, you can get "Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships" to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
6th June 2018, 08:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of scholarships available to study Diploma Engineering course?

"Scholarships provided for Diploma education"

Yes, you can get "Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships" to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?