15th September 2017, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

List of UGC approved colleges with fee structure, center and admission date to study MA Physical Education? Which bank provide education loan for distance course?

I want to study MA Physical Education in distance education mode and willing to know the universities offering this course. List of UGC approved colleges with fee structure, center and admission date? Which bank provide education loan for distance course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges to study Master in Physical Education course? Which bank is best for Education loan?
  2. Can I get Motorbike through Bank Education Loan if the distance between college and home is much more?
  3. Can I do B.Sc Nursing course with education loan in private colleges?
  4. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  5. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?
  6. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  7. List of distance colleges to study LLB course? Which bank can grant me an education loan in Ambala?
  8. Can I join in an approved distance education for either B Tech Or BE in electronics from UAE? Any Indian bank will provide me loan for it?
  9. List of Banks offering an Education Loan for B.P.Ed course? -- [New]
  10. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  11. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  13. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  14. How to study Diploma in Physical Education? List of colleges in Kolkata with fee structure?
  15. List of securities on which a bank can grant an education loan
  16. Does banks provide educational loan for distance education?
  17. Is MA in physical education in distance mode valid for getting government jobs in 2018?
  18. List of colleges of Delhi NCR with fees to study MBA in HR? Procedure to get an education loan from Dena Bank and Union Bank?
4th March 2023, 01:44 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: List of UGC approved colleges with fee structure, center and admission date to study MA Physical Education? Which bank provide education loan for distance course?

Here are some of the UGC approved universities that offer MA in Physical Education through distance mode:
  • Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education and Sports Sciences (IGIPESS), New Delhi.
  • Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu
  • University of Madras, Tamil Nadu
  • Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University, Gujarat
  • Maharshi Dayanand University, Haryana
  • Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University, Telangana
  • Nalanda Open University, Bihar

The fee structure, center and admission dates may vary from university to university, so it is recommended to visit their official websites or contact them directly for more information.

As for education loan for distance courses, most banks provide education loans for recognized distance education courses. You can check with the bank you prefer about their policies and requirements for education loans for distance courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?