4th September 2016, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

List of securities on which a bank can grant an education loan

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with Science stream and want to study technical course. But, I don't have money so I want to apply for an education loan. Please provide me list of securities on which a bank can grant an education loan

Related Questions:
  1. List of courses available in Mumbai after BE Electronics & Telecommunication? Can a bank grant an education loan for it? How much amount I can take as an education loan?
  2. Can I get an education loan for registration and coaching fees of CA course? Which bank grant me education loan?
  3. What should I lend as Securities and collateral to get an education loan from SBI bank?
  4. What should I do if bank refuses to grant me education loan against agricultural land?
  5. Securities required to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad to get admission under Management quota?
  6. Securities required to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank to study in IIM?
  7. Which branch of SBI should I approach for an education loan at Luknow? Securities, collateral required and Loan tenure?
  8. How long does a Bank takes to grant an education loan?
  9. Will Bank grant an education loan if my father has already taken a car loan?
  10. Can I get an education loan if my income is 57 thousand? Which bank can grant the loan?
  11. List of distance colleges to study LLB course? Which bank can grant me an education loan in Ambala? -- [New]
  12. Tangible collateral securities to get an Education Loan in Union Bank of India?
  13. Securities and collateral required for an education loan of 5 lakh from PNB? What will be the maximum Loan tenure?
  14. How much does it costs to study Aeronautics? How much education loan will bank grant?
  15. What kind of securities are required to apply for SBI education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What kind of securities are required to get an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank to study B.Tech under Management quota?
  17. What kind of securities are required to get an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Documents required to apply?
  18. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
11th September 2016, 12:31 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of securities on which a bank can grant an education loan

Securities are needed to be mortgaged when you opt for education loan above 7.5 lakhs. The securities which can be mortgaged for education loan are :-

- Land
- Building
- Government Securities
- Public Sector Bonds
- NSC
- KVP/LIP
- Bank Term Deposit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?