9th September 2018, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Margin under Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan scheme for BS in Abroad aspirant?

Can anyone of you please let me know about the loan margin for such students who are applying an education loan in Bank of Maharashtra for studying BS in Abroad? I am interested to apply an education loan in this bank that is why I want to know about the loan margin.

10th September 2018, 05:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Margin under Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan scheme for BS in Abroad aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you please let me know about the loan margin for such students who are applying an education loan in Bank of Maharashtra for studying BS in Abroad? I am interested to apply an education loan in this bank that is why I want to know about the loan margin.

Margin required under Bank of Maharashtra for studies in abroad is 15% for education loan above Rs 4 Lakhs. Candidates who have secured admission to study job oriented professional or technical courses offered by reputed universities in abroad countries are eligible to apply for the Bank of Maharashtra education loan scheme. Students can get a maximum of Rs 20 Lakhs for studies in abroad. Loan for higher amount can be considered on merit and case to case basis. Bank of Maharashtra website link is given Click Here

11th September 2018, 04:40 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Margin under Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan scheme for BS in Abroad aspirant?

Details of margin under Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan Scheme for pursuing BS in Abroad are :

=> Upto Rs. 4 lakhs :- NIL
=> Above Rs. 4 lakhs :- 5% for Studies in India and 15% for studies in Abroad.

12th September 2018, 12:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Details of margin under Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan Scheme for pursuing BS course in Abroad are mentioned below :-

=> Loan upto Rs. 4 lakhs :- Nil.
=> Loan above Rs. 4 lakhs :- 15% for studies in Abroad.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?