28th September 2018, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Margin under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA-Abroad aspirant?

Can anyone of you please let me know about the loan margin for such students who are applying an education loan in HDFC Bank for studying MBA in Abroad? I am interested to apply an education loan in this bank that is why I want to know about the loan margin.

30th September 2018, 10:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Margin under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA-Abroad aspirant?

Margin under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA-Abroad aspirant are as follows.

There are no margin required for loans up to Rs. 4 Lakhs and 15% of margin for above 4 Lakhs for studies abroad. You must be an Indian Nationals and have secured admission with the educational institution to be eligible. You should be between 16 to 35 years of age to be eligible.
1st October 2018, 04:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Margin under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA-Abroad aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you please let me know about the loan margin for such students who are applying an education loan in HDFC Bank for studying MBA in Abroad? I am interested to apply an education loan in this bank that is why I want to know about the loan margin.

There is no margin money required for education loan in HDFC Bank for abroad studies. For loans up to 100% of educational expenses no margin money required for studies abroad in HDFC Bank. Students can avail education loans to study abroad in HDFC Bank for the following courses: Management courses (full time), Engineering courses, Medicine – Graduation + Post Graduation, Architecture, MCA/MCM and Pure Science. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?