22nd October 2018, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Margin under Lakshmi Vilas Bank Education Loan scheme for MBBS-Abroad aspirant?

Can anyone of you please let me know about the loan margin for such students who are applying an education loan in Lakshmi Vilas Bank for studying MBBS in Abroad? I am interested to apply an education loan in this bank that is why I want to know about the loan margin.

26th October 2018, 10:32 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Margin under Lakshmi Vilas Bank Education Loan scheme for MBBS-Abroad aspirant?

Margin under Laksmhi Vilas Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBBS-Abroad aspirant is minimum 15%. Scholarship/ Assistantship to be included in margin.

You should have secured admission to MBBS course in a recognised university in Abroad to be eligible to apply for an education loan in Lakshmi Vilas Bank.
26th October 2018, 01:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Margin under Lakshmi Vilas Bank Education Loan scheme for MBBS-Abroad aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you please let me know about the loan margin for such students who are applying an education loan in Lakshmi Vilas Bank for studying MBBS in Abroad? I am interested to apply an education loan in this bank that is why I want to know about the loan margin.

Margin under Lakshmi Vilas Bank education loan scheme is as follows:

For loans up to Rs 4 Lakhs – NIL

For loans above Rs 4 Lakhs – minimum – 5% for studies in India and minimum – 15% for studies in abroad

The margin may be brought in on year to year basis as and when disbursements are made on a pro rata basis.

Students can find the details in the Lakshmi Vilas Bank website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?